TRANSPORTATION > Traffic Management Schemes
HANSFIELD ROAD PARKING & TRAFFIC MANAGMENT SCHEME
- The “Parking and Traffic Management Scheme at Hansfield Road” was developed in conjunction with Portersgate Estate residents, Irish Rail, Waterways Ireland, Fingal County Council and CSEA.
- The scheme primarily comprises of new echelon and parallel parking spaces provided along Hansfield road to accommodate commuter parking at Clonsilla Train Station.
- The Royal Canal bank will be upgrade with improved pedestrian and cyclist facilities.
- The Royal Canal bank will be upgrade with improved pedestrian and cyclist facilities. New angling bay will be provided with improved lighting and soft lighting.
- New vehicular from Hansfield road is also proposed.
- CSEA have developed the scheme, obtained planning approval, carried out detailed design documents and cost estimates and prepared contract documents
Client: Fingal County Council