TRANSPORTATION > Traffic Management Schemes
CARRICKHILL JUNCTION IMPROVEMENT SCHEME
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates were retained by Fingal County Council:
- To assess the existing road and junction layout.
- To recommend road and junction improvements necessary to increase the safety of pedestrians and motorists.
- To prepare drawings and contract documents suitable for construction of the scheme.
- To bring the proposed scheme to Part 8 planning.
- Supervise construction of the scheme.
- The final scheme consisted of the installation of traffic signals, the provision of new footpaths and cycle lanes, public lighting, boundary treatment, signage and lining.
Client: Fingal County Council