Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) has experience in progressing transport projects through all stages of the project life cycle, including scheme concept and option selection, preliminary design, planning and statutory processes, detailed design, tender and construction, and project close-out.
We provide feasibility/planning, design, contractual and site supervision inputs on a range of projects.
Our Traffic and Transportation experience gained from a wide variety of clients includes the following:
- Quality Bus Corridor Design
- Cycle Route Design and Network Planning
- Parking Studies & Management
- Catchment Transportation Studies including Public Transport, Road and Cycle/ Pedestrian needs.
- Traffic Management and Traffic Calming Schemes
- Town Centre Masterplanning
- Traffic Impact Assessment
- Road Safety Audit
- Road User Audits/ Mobility Audits
- Traffic Modelling
- Feasibility Surveys and Economic Appraisal
- Public Realm design