Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) were retained to assess the emerging Metro West Design and develop the design in conjunction with the RPA on behalf of Fingal County Council.
This work included:
- Assessing the strategic level transport implications in terms of traffic impact and potential impact on existing and future road and rail infrastructural investment.
- Reviewing proposed junction layout design to minimise impacts.
- Consideration of accessibility to the proposed stations by all modes of transport taking account of existing and potential future pedestrian and cyclist access routes.
- Consideration of station locations from a vehicle set-down and access viewpoint.
- Assessing water and drainage services implications.
- Reviewing proposed boundary treatments and landscape