At Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA), we have proven experience in the design of temporary engineering solutions to facilitate the construction of small, medium and large scale projects, civil and structural projects including: -
- Temporary support systems for alterations to existing buildings;
- Soil nail solutions for embankment stabilisation;
- Slope stabilisation assessments;
- Slope retention systems for basement and underground construction;
- Bespoke facade retention solutions for new works, refurbishment and conservation projects;
- Assessment/propping of existing structures to enable relocation and movement of heavy plant, equipment and materials;
- Hoarding and site enclosure design;
- Haul road specification;
- Crane base and piling rig platform specification;
- Issuance of Temporary Works certificates as required.
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates also have extensive experience in acting as Project Supervisor Design Process (PSDP) on such schemes requiring coordination of temporary and permanent works proposals, method statements and works approval.