- 26 No. Single storey Residential units
- Community Building
- Single storey buildings are timber framed construction
- Community Hall is a combination of reinforced concrete and steel
- Low cost heating system incorporating solar panels and forced air heating/ventilation system installed
- Project grant aided by Sustainable Energy Ireland.
- Bord na Mona Puraflo sewage treatment system installed.
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) acted as Civil and Structural engineers for the project.