Date Centre 1 site is an 8.05 hectare site which consists of two buildings:
Building A - Gross Floor area of 16,000 sq.m.
Building B - Gross Floor area of 20,000 sq.m.
- Existing 16,000 sq.m. building
- Extensive structural strengthening of the building
- Planning permission for the new elevation treatment
- New generator building for 18 No. 2.4 MVA generators
- Construction of 8 Data Halls and associated electrical rooms
- Development carried out in 8 phases with each phase completed in an 18 week build programme
Total Build Cost € 140 Million
- New 2 storey 20,000 sq.m. building
- Designed for 10 Data Halls and associated electrical rooms, internal stand by generators
- Integrated office development
- Development is to be carried out in 11 phases.
- Phase 1 – shell and core is due to be complete in July 2014
- Project completion in Q1 of 2016
Total Build Cost € 220 Million
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) have acted as Structural and Civil Engineers and as Planning Advisors to the Client