Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) were commissioned by Glasnevin Trust to develop New Offices, a Heritage Centre, Museum and Archive on the Glasnevin Cemetery site.
The building is on three floors, 2000 m² and is designed to be sustainable, modern and functional but sympathetic to the historic fabric of the cemetery. The existing listed Gate Lodge was also restored.
CSEA are Civil & Structural design engineers with responsibilities for all structural design as well as civil drainage and road design.
Glasnevin Heritage Centre/Museum had recenty won the following awards:
- Thea Award for Outstanding Achievement, from the Themed Entertainment Association, Burbank California
- Digital Media Awards, Best Digital Design and Overall Grand Prix Winners
- OPUS Design Award, Highly commended for Architectural Design
- Institute of Designers in Ireland, Highly commended Best Exhibition Design
- Public Sector Journal, Best Historical and Educational Attraction