Cifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) were engaged by a private developer to undertake, preliminary design, attain planning permission, tender and administer a construction contract to develop a 52 acre site zoned for science and technology development at Cappagh, Co. Dublin.
The works included:
- Upgrade a 300m section of the existing Ballycoolin road and construction of new roundabout
- Development of new sewage pumping station to cater for 180 acres of developed land
- Extensive service provision inclusive of multiple telecoms providers, gas, power supply, water and drainage
- Concrete flat finish Industrial floors
- Steel portal frame construction
- On site attenuation
- High Bay Warehouse with super flat floors
- Foul Sewer Pumping Station
CSEA also provided consulting engineering services in the development of a number of the industrial units within the Business Park.