Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) were appointed by Fingal County Council to act as Consulting Engineers and Project Managers for the construction of:
- 2km of Urban Distributor Road
- 13.5m Carriageway width to incorporate Bus Lanes and Off-Road Cycle Tracks
- The road is an integral part the distributor Road network for Blanchardstown
- The job included numerous signalised junctions including MOVA operation and a large 70m dia. Roundabout
- The road incorporates the installation of the full range of services and the diversion of existing services including Gas, ESB, Eircom and replacement of existing Fingal County Council 450dia. AC watermain
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) appointment included for:
- Preliminary Design
- Planning Approval
- Land Acquisition by negotiation with developers
- Detailed Design
- Tender Process
- Construction Supervision and Contract Administration
- Handover and Final Account
This job included on-going liaison with numerous residents, resident associations, developers and elected members from Part 8 stage trough to detailed design and construction.
The works also included the Hartstown Link Road, Hansfield Road Upgrade and the Clonsilla Coolmine Junction upgrade.
We are currently designing the Ongar to Barnhill Distributor Road (Tender Stage) including 1.2km of Dual Carraigeway and a new bridge over the Clonsilla to Pace Rail line.