Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates were appointed by Dublin City Council in June 2011 to carry out the design, tender, construction supervision, contract administration and PSDP for 23 km of pavement resurfacing and reconstruction works (Package 2, 4, and 6).
This work included:
- Resurfacing and reconstructing of sections of The North Quays, N11 Stillorgan Road, N2 Northern Road, N32 Malahide Road, Longmile Road, and Ballyfermot
- CSEA developed Detailed Design and Tender packages over a tight time-scale including site investigation, pavement assessment and design, traffic management plans, and detailed specification and drawings
- Packages 2 and 4 were completed in from September to November 2011 by Roadstone Wood and SIAC Bituminous products
- CSEA provided 4 No. full time Resident Engineers for the supervision of the works onsite and completed contract administration and the duties of Designer and PSDP
- CSEA prepared the tender for Package 6 works which were completed on site in 2013 when funding was available