STRUCTURAL > Healthcare
PORTLAOISE HOSPITAL PHASE 1 AND A&E
- CSEA were Civil/Structural Consulting Design Engineers on a major extension to the existing Hospital.
- The project involved new medical wings as well as major structural alterations within the existing Hospital.The total new floor areas was in excess of 19,000 m².
- New works included the provision of 250 car parking spaces.
- All structural alterations were carried out while the normal activities were live
- CSEA carried out Master planning for the hospital Campus.
Client: HSE Midlands
Architect: RKD Architects