Structural Revit / BIM Modeller - 5+ Years
Location: The Highline, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Education: Vocational Training / Third Level Qualifications
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Experience: Minimum 5 years
Role: Structural Revit / BIM Modeller - 5+ Years
This position is responsible for development of the structural Revit building model of the project. The candidate should have the ability to manage and work efficiently within a team of engineers and modellers to develop the design and construction documentation, on site the engineer will be responsible for reviewing of technical submission, RFI responses inspections and liaising with the client and contractors.
Duties will include:
- Provide BIM modelling.
- Coordinate and manage Revit models.
- Create Revit families.
- Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements from project engineers.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
- Complete printing and plotting requests.
- Knowledge of, and proven practical background in, Autodesk Revit and related Building Information Modelling software.
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment using technical knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on organization
- Ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Excellent communication skills with team members within office and external client communication.
How to Apply / Contact:
Email your CV today, to include 'CSEA SM5' in your email subject title, to: email@example.com