Location: Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin / Balbriggan Co. Dublin
Education: Third Level Engineering Qualification
(Level 8 or higher)
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Experience: 0-10 years
An Engineer to work as a Structural Project Engineer to assist in the design, supervision and monitoring of building projects. The role will involve working on a range of projects across various sectors including, Industrial, Residential, Commercial (Office & Retail), Educational, Healthcare, Civic Buildings and occasionally civil engineering structures for both public and private clients.
Who you are:
Candidates should be enthusiastic diligent team players who possess a strong technical knowledge of structural engineering and the construction process. You should be willing to take responsibility and be comfortable working as part of a team. Excellent written and verbal communication in English is essential.
What you will do:
• Design of building structures to the Eurocodes using various materials
• Preparing manual calculations as well as using software packages
such as Tekla Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
• Maintaining design folders
• Communication with internal and external parties
• Preparation of design drawings and review of drawings prepared by
• Undertaking site inspections as required under BCAR 2014
• Report writing
• Review of Contractor and Design Team proposals
• Assisting in undertaking duties of the PSDP, Assigned Certifier and
How to Apply / Contact:
Please email your CV to email@example.com