Senior Structural and Civil Engineer - 15 Years exp.
Location: The Highline, Pottery Road, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
Education: Third Level Engineering Qualification
(Level 8 or higher)
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Experience: Minimum 15 years
The Role: Senior Structural and Civil Engineer - 15 Years exp.
This position is responsible for planning, review, design, and construction management of the structural & civils elements of a wide range of projects. The candidate should have the ability to manage multiple structural projects simultaneously while be a proven project manager.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a number of projects and the project teams from inception to completion.
- Acting as a Lead Structural Engineer as part of Multidiscipline Design Teams.
- Design input and oversight of the delivery of all Structural aspects of projects.
- Preparation of project reports (Planning, Tender, Construction Stage).
- Preparation of fee proposals and quality submissions for design contracts with public and private clients.
- Communication with internal and external parties.
- Oversight of preparation of design drawings.
- Undertaking duties of the Assigned Certifier and Ancillary Certifier.
- Financial management of design budgets.
Desirable Skills and Atrributes:
- Chartered Engineer.
- Good communication skills and can prioritise and manage workload effectively.
- Experience in delivery of Structural Engineering Design.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience in use of structural design software.
- Experience acting as Project C+S engineer on multi-disciplined projects (meeting attendance etc).
How to Apply / Contact:
Email your CV today, to include 'CSEA SSCE15' in your email subject title, to: firstname.lastname@example.org