Who we are:
Established in 1952, we are a leading Irish Civil, Structural and Transportation consultancy. Led by a team of experienced Chartered Engineers we provide services to private and public sector clients across a range of project areas in the built environment.
We are currently undertaking a number of interesting prestigious projects and in order to continually deliver the high standard of service that our clients have come to expect we now seek to recruit dedicated and motivated engineering professionals to complement our existing team.
What we do:
- We provide services to some of the biggest names in the IT sector including global industry leaders in the development and operation of Data Centres
- We provide structural engineering services on major building projects – 1 Molesworth Street, Glasnevin Heritage Museum, Data Centre Campuses, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre Development
- We advise key infrastructure bodies in Ireland including – National Transport Authority, Transport Infrastructure Ireland, Office of Public Works, IDA Ireland, Irish Water, and ESB Networks
- We provide engineering expertise on some of the most significant transportation projects in Dublin – Bus Connects, College Green Plaza. Dodder Greenway
- We work in collaboration with the biggest names in the Irish Construction Sector on Design and Build Projects – Collen Construction, BAM, SIAC and Wills Brothers
- We provide Traffic Modelling Expertise including modelling Dublin City Centre for the European Horizon 2020 FLOW project.
- We provide engineering services to local authorities all over Ireland.
What we offer:
- Opportunities in a Broad Range of Engineering Fields – Civil, Transportation, Structural
- Competitive Salary
- A pleasant working environment
- Pension Plan (on completion of initial period of service)
- Social Events – Summer Barbeque, Christmas Parties, CPD tours, Company Nights Out
- Continuing Professional Development – CSEA are an Engineers Ireland CPD accredited employer
- Career Development Benefits offered include:
- Subsidised Further Education, In-house and External Training
- Support to attain Chartered Engineer Status – (Review by EI Interview Panel Members)
- Payment of Professional Institution Subscriptions
Where we are located:
CSEA operate from our head office in Blackrock Co. Dublin which is located within 10 minute walk of the Dart Line and with a Bus Stop immediately adjacent to our offices. We provide facilities for cyclists including sheltered, secure parking and shower/changing facilities. We also have a number of car parking spaces availible.
In addition to our Blackrock office, we will open an office in Balbriggan, North County Dublin early 2019 and are recruiting for this office presently.
Positions Currently Available
(Click on Links Below)
Civil Engineering Technician