Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates (CSEA) are ISO 9001:2008 QMS Accredited as part of our Quality Management System.
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates is dedicated to providing high standards of Quality Design and Service to our clients through ensuring:
- All Projects are planned from initial project plan, through to inception, project stages, construction to handover.
- All Projects are adequately resourced, as well as interjecting additional resources where necessary.
- All Projects are continuously monitored in terms of budget, time and performance measures.
- All Projects are ensured to adhere to Client's budgeting and time requirements.
Clifton Scannell Emerson Associates are committed to:
- Continuous review of Project Performance.
- Requesting & Acting upon Customer/Client feedback and queries.
- Continuous update and review of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System & Procedures.
- Continuous update and review of Continuous Professional Development System & Procedures.
Quality is inherent in our business systems and is a priority in every aspect of our projects. In addition, surveillance audits are conducted annually by the NSAI to ensure our Quality Management System continues to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standards.