Clifton Scannell Emerson have over 80 staff (with over 25 Chartered Engineers) with a vast range of experience in all aspects of the engineering field. Our expertise covers Civil, Structural, Transportation and Environmental Engineering, Project Management and Health & Safety.
Mission Statement & Objectives
- To maintain and improve, high standards in Engineering Design and Project Management.
- To continually enhance the reputation of the company through professional standards of service and a client focussed approach.
- To plan for, and implement the necessary procedures, structures and personnel development to meet the requirements of emerging markets and developing technologies.
Membership of Professional Bodies
- Association of Consulting Engineers of Ireland (ACEI) http://acei.ie/
- Engineers Ireland http://www.engineersireland.ie/
- Institution of Structural Engineers http://www.istructe.ie/
- Institution of Civil Engineers http://www.ice.org.uk
- Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management http://www.ciwem.org/
- Institution of Occupational Safety and Health http://www.iosh.co.uk/
- American Society of Civil Engineers (MASCE) http://www.asce.org/
- Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation http://www.ciht.org.uk/
- Institute of Highway Engineers http://www.theihe.org/
- Irish Concrete Society http://www.concrete.ie/
- Building & conservation skills register of the practitioners Irish Georgian Society http://www.igs.ie/
In-House Management Systems
- In-House Document Management System
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- Engineers Ireland Continuing Professional Development (CPD) System
- Environmental Management System, Policy & Procedures